What is a creative? How do you know that you are a creative?
Struggling to understand the industry? Or just confused with where to start?
Looking to work in Music, Fashion, Craft, Architecture, Graphic Design, Film or TV, but don’t know how to get started or what skills you need?
We’ve got you!
JGA Group & Global Academy are hosting a Creative Fair on 31st January from 12-5pm at Global Academy in Hayes to get your creative career started.
Why should you attend?
- Discover your next employer, collaborator, client or opportunity
- Showcase your work to potential employers
- Engage with producers, designers, directors and recruiters of the industry
- Meet others in the creative industry, network and understand how to get your foot through the door
- Discover programmes, training and support available to you
- Studio tours
- Join us in having fun with some gaming
- CV Building
The event will be attended by those in the industry such as Creative Recruiters, Fashion Designers, Music Producers, Product Designers, Film/Documentary Producers………..
It’s an opportunity not to be missed.
See you there!
This event is brought to you with support from the Mayor’s Academy Programme West London Film & TV Skills Hub.