By the end of the programme, the apprentice will be an agile and flexible creative thinker with excellent resilience, professionalism and emotional intelligence.
Our programme was developed with practitioners, Richard South, ex-National Statistics and Marketing Director of TSO (The Stationery Office) together with Helen Taylor, transformation and crisis communications expert and former head of PR, brand and communications for a FTSE 100 manufacturer.
JGA has a strong record with new apprenticeship training with the vast majority of apprentices have who reach assessment achieving merit and distinction. Large organisations such as Homeserve Plc, Mencap, Thales, WMCA and Perrys trust us to deliver high-quality marketing apprenticeships.
The programme modules are:
- Marketing Concepts and Theories
- Business Understanding and Commercial Awareness
- Brand and Reputation
- Marketing Research and Evaluation
- Bringing Products and Services to Market
- Marketing Content and Communications Plans
- Marketing Planning and Campaigns
- CRM and Stakeholder Management
- Marketing Executive as a Professional
- Project Showcase
The course is delivered through one full-day or two half-day seminars each month, coaching from an experienced marketing professional, plus a virtual classroom and pre-recorded lessons. We deliver nationally and all teaching is presently delivered remotely.