Clients from around England trust JGA with their policy apprenticeships. These include the House of Commons, Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Manchester, Bristol, Salford and Coventry City Councils, Greater Manchester Combined Authority, the London Borough of Camden, Bedfordshire Council and Sheffield University Students Union. With changes to central government contractual arrangements, we hope that colleagues from Whitehall and the voluntary sector will join us.
We welcome new starts and up-skills, graduates and non-graduates, individual apprentices or cohorts, we ask only that they have enthusiasm and a lot to learn!
- Policy Area and Organisation
- Project and Programme Management
- Sustainable development, horizon scanning, and evaluation
- Stakeholders and Consultation
- Analysis and Feedback
- Political Environment – Parliament)
- Political Environment – Elections and Lobby Groups)
- Political Environment – devolved nations and Europe, and public perceptions and reputation
- Commercial Awareness
- Policy development and delivery: national and local
The course is delivered through once monthly full day seminars and coaching by an experienced policy officer, as well as virtual classroom and pre-recorded lessons. We deliver nationally so check out the brochure to get the details and the prospectus to get an idea of some of the other apprenticeship programmes run by JGA.
All teaching is presently delivered remotely and there is an active programme of starts despite Covid-19.