Clients from around England trust JGA with their policy apprenticeships. These include the House of Commons, Defra, Cabinet Office, Department for Education, HMT, Department of Health & Social Care as well as local government in Manchester, Bristol, Midlands, London and other areas. With recent changes to apprenticeship we hope that colleagues from the voluntary sector will join us.
We welcome new starts and up-skills, graduates and non-graduates, individual apprentices or cohorts, we ask only that they have enthusiasm and a lot to learn!
- Policy Area and Organisation
- Project and Programme Management
- Sustainable development, horizon scanning, and evaluation
- Stakeholders and Consultation
- Analysis and Feedback
- Political Environment – Parliament
- Political Environment – Elections and Lobby Groups
- Political Environment – devolved nations and Europe, and public perceptions and reputation
- Commercial Awareness
- Policy development and delivery: national and local
This apprenticeship standard is in the process of being revised. The revised version has been developed but is not yet approved for delivery but we have created an updated version of the course which will be launched once the revised standard is implemented. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course is delivered through two consecutive half day seminars for 10 months and 1-2-1 coaching by policy professionals, as well as high quality onlíne and offline resources.
We deliver nationally, so check out the brochure to get the details or the prospectus to get an idea of some of the other apprenticeship programmes run by JGA.