This qualification aims to give learners working in, or intending to work in, settings such as sport and recreation, exercise and fitness, hospitality and catering or healthcare an understanding of nutrition and health, to support their role in the workplace.
The course is delivered through 3 hours a week of live, interactive, teaching via Zoom or Microsoft Teams plus coaching from experts as well as virtual classroom and pre-recorded lessons. All teaching is presently delivered remotely and there is an active programme of starts despite Covid-19.
This course is free for people who meet certain eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for funding you must be:
- Aged 19+
- Resident in a London Borough
- A UK resident for at least 3 consecutive years
- All EEA nationals already in the UK before 31 December 2020 must;
– hold settled status granted under the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS), or
– hold pre-settled status granted under the EUSS.