Traineeships are training programmes for young people aged 16 to 24, which combine training and qualification with valuable work experience. There is also help to improve Maths and English skills.
Traineeships will help you progress to an apprenticeship, further education or a job in the sector you want to work in.
A traineeship from The JGA Group will give you:
- High-quality work experience
- The opportunity to study for a qualification in your chosen area
- Personal and employability skills for the workplace
- English and maths support, if you don’t already have them at GCSE grades 9-4 or equivalent.
- Support to take positive next steps towards developing your future
All our training is delivered by industry specialists.
We offer traineeships in the fitness, events, adult care and creative sectors. They range between 6 and 14 weeks in duration.
Who is eligible?
You can undertake a government funded traineeship with JGA if you:
- Are aged between 16 and 24
- Are currently unemployed
- Do not hold qualifications of level 4 of above
We will match you with an employer who can give you work experience in the area you have chosen to study.
Your work experience placement will be created to make sure it brings value to both you and the employer you do your experience with. You will complete a minimum of 70 hours of work experience.
We work with large and small employers for work experience, including Security Nation, Executive events services, Sky and Lords Cricket Ground.