Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities Level 2
Duration: 12 weeks
This NCFE CACHE Level 2 Award is made up of 5 knowledge units and will increase your knowledge and understanding of supporting individuals with learning disabilities.
There is a range of topics that learners can choose from including:
- an introduction to autistic spectrum disorders
- supporting personal hygiene
- dementia awareness
- physical disability
- awareness of sensory loss
- awareness of models of disability
- mental well-being and mental health promotion
- mental health problems
The course is delivered through 3 hours a week of live, interactive, teaching via Zoom or Microsoft Teams plus coaching from experts as well as virtual classroom and pre-recorded lessons. All teaching is presently delivered remotely and there is an active programme of starts despite Covid-19.
Get in touch to find out more