- Person-centred approaches in adult social care settings
- Health and safety in social care settings
- How to handle information in social care settings
This course is free for people who meet certain eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for funding you must be:
- Aged 19+
- Resident in a London Borough
- A UK resident for at least 3 consecutive years
- All EEA nationals already in the UK before 31 December 2020 must;
– hold settled status granted under the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS), or
– hold pre-settled status granted under the EUSS.
The course is delivered through 3 hours a week of live, interactive, teaching via Zoom or Microsoft Teams plus coaching from experts as well as virtual classroom and pre-recorded lessons. All teaching is presently delivered remotely and there is an active programme of starts despite Covid-19.