This NCFE CACHE Level 2 qualification has will develop the knowledge and skills needed when working with food in health and social care and early years and childcare settings.
There is 1 mandatory knowledge unit looking at the principles of food safety when providing food and drink for others, covering:
- the importance of food safety measures
- how to maintain hygiene when handling food and drink
- how to meet safety requirements when preparing and serving food and drink
- safety requirements when clearing away food and drink
- storing food and drink safely
- how to access additional advice and support about food safety