Food Safety in Health and Social Care and Early Years Settings Level 2
Duration: 2 weeks
This NCFE CACHE Level 2 qualification has will develop the knowledge and skills needed when working with food in health and social care and early years and childcare settings.
There is 1 mandatory knowledge unit looking at the principles of food safety when providing food and drink for others, covering:
- the importance of food safety measures
- how to maintain hygiene when handling food and drink
- how to meet safety requirements when preparing and serving food and drink
- safety requirements when clearing away food and drink
- storing food and drink safely
- how to access additional advice and support about food safety
The course is delivered through interactive, teaching via Zoom or Microsoft Teams plus coaching from experts as well as virtual classroom and pre-recorded lessons. All teaching is presently delivered remotely and there is an active programme of starts despite Covid-19.
Get in touch to find out more