What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a government funded scheme designed to fill a vocational skills gap for people in the labour market.
- Over 80% of employers who employ apprentices agree they make their workplace more productive
- 81% of consumers favour using companies that take on apprentices
Apprentices are normal employees but the you commit to providing on the job training, supporting your apprentice to attend (usually once monthly) training workshops and give them time to complete other training assignments designed to make them occupationally competent.
In return you are allowed (if you wish) to flex the apprentice’s pay structure.
The government pays 95% of training costs for smaller companies and, via the Apprenticeship Levy, 100% for larger companies. Employers of younger apprentices may be eligible for an additional grant. More importantly you gain both economically and in terms of Corporate Social Responsibility.
Find out more about how we can help you recruit top talent today, give us a call today: 020 8426 2666
JGA’s apprenticeship provision specialises on sales, marketing and events related programmes.
We work closely with professional bodies such as the Association of Professional Sales and the Association of Proposal Management Professionals and have developed true professional training.
Sales and Marketing Suite of Apprenticeships
- Sales Executive | Level 4
- Event Assistant | Level 3
- Bid and Proposal Co-ordinator | Level 3
- Marketing Assistant | Level 3
- Junior Content Producer (digital, social, broadcast, print marketing) | Level 3
- Digital Marketer | Level 3
- Marketing Executive | Level 4
- Public Relations and Communications Assistant | Level 4
Specialist Function Apprenticeships