Diploma in Business Administration
We support aspiring business leaders and entrepreneurs by providing an advanced grounding in business right at the start of their careers.
Hundreds of people like you learn from our MBA qualified tutor how to start or run a business and to better understand the key ingredients of success.
Many of our learners have used our Diplomas in Business as a gateway to University. Others have gained a significant promotion in their current business-related role. The course is also a foundation to setting up and managing your own business.
The course leads to a BTEC diploma. BTEC qualifications are awarded by Pearson, the UK’s largest awarding body. It offers academic and vocational qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked.
The next start date for this course will be September 2022.
Diploma in Business Administration | 60 Credit Course
Our Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration blends classroom and work-based learning to promote your career, professional and personal growth.
The course units are:
- Communicate in a Business Environment
- Manage Personal and Professional Development
- Business Communication & Information
- Principles of Administration
- Principles of Business
Optional Units – choose from:
- Equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Manage individuals’ performance
- Manage individual development in the workplace
- Deliver customer service
- Resolve complaints
- Leadership & Management
- Deliver presentations
- Manage an office
- Produce business documents
- Store and retrieve information
- Produce minutes
- Handle mail
- Admin support for meetings
- Administer HR records
- Rights & Responsibilities
Get in touch
Find out more about our diploma in Business Administration.
What’s in it for me?
When you enrol on a Diploma from The JGA Group you gain access to a range of advantages to help you achieve your goals:
• 24/7 ability to track progress and undertake assignments
• equivalent to an A level, accepted by universities & colleges
• support and career coaching to help you succeed
• possible help with childcare costs while you attend lessons.
• Local classes Whitechapel (E1) & Hillingdon (UB10) – Get directions
How we support your learning
We offer one to one support, digital resources and high-quality career coaching in a family atmosphere to make sure you progress in your education, work and life.
Our 6 month accelerated Business Administration programme offers face to face workshops (three hours per week: day, evening or weekend) and flexible learning. Taught by postgraduate qualified staff with real experience in a business environment.