Children and Young People’s Mental Health Level 2
Duration: 12 weeks
This NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate is made up of 5 mandatory knowledge units and will increase your knowledge and awareness of children and young people’s mental health.
The qualification will look at
- the terms: mental health, mental ill-health, resilience and self-esteem
- how cultural and social attitudes have changed over time towards mental health
- factors which may affect children and young people’s mental health
- behaviours that may indicate a concern
- specific mental health conditions that children may experience
- the impact of mental health concerns
- the importance of mental health illnesses being diagnosed
- person-centred approaches to supporting children and young people and services and treatment available
The course is delivered through 3 hours a week of live, interactive, teaching via Zoom or Microsoft Teams plus coaching from experts as well as virtual classroom and pre-recorded lessons. All teaching is presently delivered remotely and there is an active programme of starts despite Covid-19.
Get in touch to find out more