By completing the qualification, learners will develop knowledge of safeguarding in an environment where they have a duty of care.
The course takes 6-8 weeks to complete.
It is delivered through live, interactive, teaching via Zoom or Microsoft Teams plus coaching from experts as well as virtual classroom and pre-recorded lessons.
This course is free for people who meet certain eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for funding you must be:
- Aged 19+
- Resident in a London Borough
- A UK resident for at least 3 consecutive years
- All EEA nationals already in the UK before 31 December 2020 must;
– hold settled status granted under the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS), or
– hold pre-settled status granted under the EUSS.