Understanding Behaviour that Challenges Level 2
Duration: 8 weeks
This NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate has 4 mandatory knowledge units and is designed to increase learners’ awareness and understanding of behaviour that challenges and its effects.
Learners will develop in-depth knowledge of behaviour that challenges which could support progression onto other appropriate qualifications and into relevant employment in the health and social care sector. It could be useful to learners working in education settings.
The course takes around 8 weeks to complete.
The course units are:
- Understand behaviour that challenges
- Understand how to support positive behaviour
- Understand the importance of effective communication and the management of behaviour that challenges
- Understand the role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges
The course is delivered through live, interactive, teaching via Zoom or Microsoft Teams plus coaching from experts as well as virtual classroom and pre-recorded lessons.
This course is free for people who meet certain eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for funding you must be:
- Aged 19+
- Resident in a London Borough
- A UK resident for at least 3 consecutive years
EEA nationals already in the UK before 31 December 2020 must hold settled or pre-settled status granted under the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS).
Get in touch to find out more