Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care Level 2
Duration: 16 weeks
This NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate is comprised of 9 units which focus on developing and improving the skills and knowledge needed to deliver adult health and social care for domiciliary, residential homes, hospitals and other related settings.
The programme units cover:
- Communication in adult social care settings
- Personal development in adult social care settings
- Diversity, equality and inclusion in adult social care settings
- Safeguarding and protection in health and social care
- Duty of care in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- The role of the social care worker
- Person-centred approaches in adult social care settings
- Health and safety in social care settings
- How to handle information in social care settings
This course is free for people who meet certain eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for funding you must be:
- Aged 19+
- Resident in a London Borough
- A UK resident for at least 3 consecutive years
- All EEA nationals already in the UK before 31 December 2020 must;
– hold settled status granted under the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS), or
– hold pre-settled status granted under the EUSS.
The course is delivered through 3 hours a week of live, interactive, teaching via Zoom or Microsoft Teams plus coaching from experts as well as virtual classroom and pre-recorded lessons. All teaching is presently delivered remotely and there is an active programme of starts despite Covid-19.
Get in touch to find out more