This qualification is designed for any learner that wants to raise their awareness of mental health and the problems that can cause mental ill health.
This training can be a route to progressing to further qualifications or employment within health and social care or to develop in your current job role within health and social care.
The course is delivered through live, interactive, teaching via Zoom or Microsoft Teams plus coaching from experts as well as virtual classroom and pre-recorded lessons.
This course is free for people who meet certain eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for funding you must be:
- Aged 19+
- Resident in a London Borough
- A UK resident for at least 3 consecutive years
- All EEA nationals already in the UK before 31 December 2020 must;
– hold settled status granted under the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS), or
– hold pre-settled status granted under the EUSS.