For anyone who doesn’t know Team Forum is the twice annual full day of CPD which JGA organises for all stakeholders (and anyone else who is interested).
It brings is all together, gives us an opportunity to discuss interesting and useful topics and of course enables us to better get to know each other and what each of us does. It is interesting and free!
There has been a lot of change and growth in recent times (for example, did you know that and JGA has 25 learners starting HSC/Business Diplomas each month at our Whitechapel premises? Thank you to Pooja, Araft and Madi especially for making this happen).
November’s Team Forum takes place on Friday 24th Nov at Television House. This time the start will be at 9.45am. The keynote speaker will be Andrew Dakers CEO of West London Business who will discuss the development of London especially in terms of the locations for jobs growth and skills needs.
- 9:45 – 11:15 Standards (Dimple Khagram, Managing Director, Skill-Serve Training)
- 9:45 – 11:15 National Career Service Update (Richard Goodwin, Managing Director and Andrew Gunter-Smith, Director, Careers and Employability.)
- 11:15 – 11:30 Break
- 11:30 – 12:15 and 12:15 – 13:00 Tools for Prevent and Safeguarding (Susan Prestridge, Operations Director and Martin Croucher, Skills Manager)
- 11:30 – 12:15 and 12:15 – 13:00 Effective coaching and mentoring (Debra Grainger, Coach)
- 13:00 – 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 – 13:45 Trinity Housing and Raffle
- 13:45 – 14:30 Helping customers to sell themselves (Tokunbo Osunbayo, Careers Adviser)
- 14:30 – 14:45 Break
- 45 – 15:45 Keynote: Skills & Jobs: change in East and West London (Andrew Dakers, CEO, West London Business)
- 15:45 – 16:30 Networking and drinks of alcoholic and non-alcoholic varieties