The new year seems a good time for a quick review of The JGA Group’s progress as West London’s most successful provider of Business, Digital and Health apprenticeships.
- 2017 West London Socially Responsible Workplace of the Year
- 2017 2 x Highly Commended West London Apprentice of the Year (grats to Jubril and Suki)
- 1,215 Apprentices, 137 non-Apprentice learners (end December 2016)
- Client-led growth of 60% each year 2013/14 to 2015/16
- Top 5% of London based Apprenticeship providers for learner and employer satisfaction
- 97% Learner satisfaction (independent FE Choices Survey)
- 85% Employer satisfaction (independent FE Choices Survey)
- Prime contractor with £3.3m 2016/17 grant and loan funding capacity
- 94% Overall Success Rate for Apprenticeships
- 90% Timely Success rate for Apprenticeships
- 6,000+ adults helped to find work in 2016
- Award winning for four years in succession
- In our own survey of 2014/15 finishers 100% of the achievers said that they would recommend an Apprenticeship to a friend and most felt that they had grown professionally and personally as a result of their Apprenticeship
- Winner of 2016/7 employability ESF contract to help more than one thousand people into jobs in social care
- Member of the West London Education & Skills Commission
- Active participant in the London and Thames Valley Chambers of Commerce and West London Business.
- Governance through an Academic Board comprising industry, voluntary sector and government representatives and Chaired by a former Ofsted “Her Majesty’s Inspector” (HMI)
November 2016 was our 25th anniversary and Jane is still here!
Find out more about us from https://www.jga-group.com/ or talk to us on 020 8426 2666